August 1912 Women's Literary Club formed. Focus was on education, civic and social life of the community.
December 1912 Name changed to the Melbourne Woman's Club
1914 General Federation of Women's Clubs & GFWC Florida
1918 Worked to have children's clinic in Melbourne Hospital (currently HRMC)
1922 Donated monthly free lunches to needy school children
1930 The Stanford Wells family donated land to the Woman's Club and the City of Melbourne. The Woman's Club in turn gave their portion to the City, which now is the home to Melbourne Auditorium, Melbourne Library and the Liberty Bell Museum, known as Wells Park.
1937 Club was instrumental in raising funds and was awarded $24,616 in grant money during President Roosevelt's administration to build a pool in Wells Park.
1959 Club projects helped with building Brevard Hospital, known today as Holmes Regional Medical Center.
1970 The Club's involvement in raising funds resulted in having Circles of Care, a mental health facility, completely furnished upon opening.
1980 Club members visited the elementary schools with a project called OFFALOT, a statewide energy project
1990 The Club actively supports Honor America - Liberty Bell Museum, Hacienda Girl's Ranch, Canine Companions for Independence and Operation Smile.
2000 until present - We are still supporting existing projects, plus new programs such as Blanketeers of Brevard, Heroes on the Water, Operation Fellsmere and Save Green Gables.
In 2020, Club adopted New Life Mission (formerly Brevard Rescue Mission) as a Community Service Project Partner.